If you are a .NET software engineer, have 2-6 years of professional .NET web development experience, and are passionate about creating software that is really making a difference in education, then we’d like to hear from you. Silverback Learning Solutions is quickly becoming known for its exceptional culture and rapid growth. A recent EdTech Cool Tool Award and a partnership with Office Depot has us looking for a .NET engineer to join our development team.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent communication, design, analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
Seeking a .NET software engineer with 2-6 years of professional .NET web development experience.
· Ability to assist with technical requirements and architectural & design specifications.
· Implement, test, and maintain product features.
· Create and manage unit tests to ensure product quality.
· Provide technical services to product support and training teams.
· Detail-oriented with a deep sense of ownership and passion for quality.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· 2+ years of professional software development experience.
· 2+ years of experience with; AJAX, jQuery, MVC, JSON, LINQ
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Meridian, Idaho
Required education: Bachelor’s degree – computer science, or equivalent
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information